|* Dangerous goods|
|1) Follow the safety regulations issued by the International Air Transport Association (IATA) and the local government.|
2) All professionals who hold the International Air Transport Association (IATA) Dangerous Goods Disposal License will handle hazards full-time
|1) Efficient and reliable cold chain management ensures that the goods arrive fresh.|
2) The experienced staff ensure that the goods are delivered in the designated environment and kept fresh throughout the process.
3) Acting for designated airlines to provide designated storage areas and cargo boxes with temperature control systems,
To ensure that the goods are stored at the proper temperature
|1) The entire transportation process is monitored by dedicated personnel or closed-circuit television.|
2) Most terminals are available for storage warehouses, specific storage areas and sealed containers to provide additional protection. To
3) Priority booking confirmation; valuable goods can be given priority.
|*Require special handling of goods|
|1) The most suitable delivery method is tailor-made for non-general goods such as overweight, special-shaped, non-viable goods, cars, clothes hanging on hangers, and remains.|
2) Supervised by professionals to ensure that the delivery process follows specific instructions.